Thursday, September 6, 2012

Introduction

Footsteps

          Welcome to my blog. My name is Song-Binh. I am a sophomore in the Communication and  Arts Program. In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with family and friends, playing tennis, and vacationing at the beach or near the ocean. My favorite aspect of flmmaking is the creative freedom that you have while filming and editing. I like being able to be creative and do whatever I want when it comes to scriptwriting, filming, or editing. I've worked on several film projects in the past. A while back in media class, we were given an assignment to script a suspense story and make a short film out of it. I worked on the script, as well as the editing. I really enjoyed this project because it allowed be to be creative and collaborate with others. Another film project I've worked on was the InfoFlow show open that we filmed last year. It was fun being able to come up with a creative idea and putting it into film. My partner and I both were scriptwriters and editors. I also worked the camera. This was one of my favorite film projects.

Ways we can use our blogs:
- Collaborating on various projects
- Sharing our work with others
- Peer editing/review of work

Photo: Footsteps

No comments:

Post a Comment